Date added: 27/10/2017 ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE DECLARATION
ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE DECLARATION
Most photoluminescent Sign manufacturers use PVC materials. PVC is the single most damaging of all plastics. PVC has been proven to contaminate the environment throughout its lifecycle (production-use-disposal).
A substantial number of Ship Owners World Wide are now demanding PVC-free products as they become more environmentally responsible.
We use Totally Recyclable Photoluminescent Material that has:
* Superior long-term exterior performance – Utilising the latest UV resistant photoluminescent pigments and thermo-stable PET films, our photoluminescent material range will comfortably outlast traditional PVC photoluminescent materials and perform consistently over a wide temperature range without going brittle, shrinking or breaking down.
* Environmentally Friendly – Polyester contains no heavy metals, phthalates, plasticisers or halogens and is totally recyclable.
Marine Lite Ltd have been proactive in the use of PVC-free Photoluminescent products in the manufacturing of our Signs for over 3 years now.
We can also confirm that we use the only Non-PVC based Photoluminescent material (Jessup GloBrite) on the market that is accredited to Lloyds Register type approval Modules B and D and Lloyds Register Certificate of Fire Approval.
Marine Lite Ltd
Date added: 02/06/2016 Marine Lite - Exhibits at the Posidonia 2016 Exhibition
Date added: 02/12/2015 New Flip Book Catalogue available on our website
Date added: 03/11/2015 Marine Lite - Exhibits at the Europort 2015 Exhibition
Marine Lite exhibited at the Europort Rotterdam 2015 – the largest maritime trade fair in the world on the 3-6 November 2015.
Date added: 17/11/2014 Approved Lloyds Service Supplier - Photoluminescent Low Location Lighting (LLL) Testing & Measurement
On Board Luminance Measurement Service of Photoluminescent Low Location Lighting (LLL) System
Marine Lite Ltd. is proud to announce that it is now an Approved Lloyds Service Supplier for the onboard luminescent testing of PL (Photoluminescent) LLL Systems.
Photoluminescent Low Location Lighting (LLL) Testing and Measurement
- This service is executed on board by our qualified technicians according to the ISO 15370:2010 standards.
- Our technicians are able to travel worldwide to enable you to meet the classification bodies requirements in a fast and cost effective way
- The inspection and measurement reports on photoluminescent LLL systems are mandatory according to IMO resolution A.752(18)
- These guidelines take into account the Approval, Installation and Maintenance of LLL required by regulations II-2/28, paragraph 1.10 and II-2/41-2, paragraph 4.7 of the 1974 SOLAS Convention, as amended, on all passenger ships carrying more than 36 passengers, to readily identify the passengers route of escape when the normal emergency lighting is less than effective due to smoke.
Date added: 01/09/2014 Marine Lite - now represents Cape Lite K.A.N. Marine Services Exclusively
Marine Lite Ltd. now exclusively represent the company Cape Lite K.A.N. Maritime Services, a Worldwide Maritime Service Supplier for the provision and maintenance of safety, fire fighting equipments and life saving appliances on different types of ships.
Having a long standing experience in this field, a significant number of international representations and the accreditations by the most important qualification societies, factories and organizations via their international network.
Focusing on the education and constant training of our staff, we manage to ensure that we stay up-to-date on regulations set by International Maritime Organization and the every-day changing demands of the Shipping Industry.
Date added: 06/06/2014 Marine Lite - Exhibits at the Posidonia 2014 Exhibition
Marine Lite exhibited at the Posidonia 2014 – the World’s most prestigious Maritime Event on the 2-6 June 2014
Date added: 25/04/2014 Marine Lite - Moves to New Premises Olympiton 17 Kaminia Pireaus
Our business platform is built on taking a long term view of our clients needs, and ensuring that our organisation is structured and equipped to meet them.
Taking this into mind Marine Lite expanded its manufacturing facility in April of 2014 - moving into a state of the art facility, which makes it possible to offer thousands of stock safety aboard signs and hundreds of stock product safety decals, available for immediate shipment.
Date added: 01/02/2013 Marine Lite & Jessup Manufacturing
We at Marine Lite Ltd (IMO Safety Signs) are proud to announce our collaboration with Jessup Manufacturing- one of the world’s leading manufacturers in MED (Ships Wheel) Approved Glo Brite Photoluminescent films & Highly durable Approved Anti-slip products.
Our Supplier of Photoluminescent material and Anti-Slip Products is key to Marine Lite’s ability to reliably fulfill our Mission to enable us to provide Approved, high quality reliable products to our customers.
It is our expectation that suppliers will develop robust processes, actively maintain these processes to provide superior approved quality products and services, and collaborate with Marine Lite to identify and capitalize on opportunities to continually improve the quality of the products and services they provide. This we have found in our collaboration with Jessup Manufacturing.
We look at our collaboration with Jessup Manufacturing as an extension of our operations. Supplier Quality is integral to the success of our business, and most importantly to the Customers we serve.