Marine Lite was established in 2005 manufacturing IMO Safety Signs for the Marine Industry. We are based in Piraeus and employ 13 people. In 2015 the company evolved and started on Board Luminance Measurement Service of Photoluminescent Low Location Lighting (LLL) Systems.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. As our business expanded, we moved into new larger premises, investing in new machinery with the latest technology allowing us to extend our capabilities and product range. This has put Marine Lite in the position of market leader in the Marine Signage Manufacturing Industry.
We are committed to continuously improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring & improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to aid us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement of our business:
1. Selection of suppliers against set criteria.
2. Continuous gathering and monitoring of customer feedback.
3. Customer complaints procedures.
4. Continuous training and development of our employees.
5. Yearly internal & external audits of our internal processes.
6. Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims.
7. Risk and opportunities are evaluated on a regular basis.
8. Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback & complaints.
Although our Managing Director has the ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have an individual responsibility within their own work areas to ensure that Quality is rooted within the whole company.