Water in Oil Measuring Device
WIO Check has been developed to check the water content of fuel or lube oil on board. If this is too high malfunction or damages could occur in the engine. This causes high reparation and maintenance costs. In order to minimize the risk of a breakdown and to keep the maintenance cost as low as possible regularly tests are essential.
- measuring range: 0 - 0.4 or 0 - 1.0 vol. % H2O
- measuring time: up to 20 min.
- accuracy: +/- 3 %
- Saving of costs because malfunction is recognized in time and repairing could avoid damages
- Only one reagent is necessary
- Applicable for all mineral oil based fluids
- Easy to handle even for untrained personnel and for transport
To measure water in oil only one reagent (WA-SOL® and WIO or WT05 Solution) is necessary.
The reagent is filled in the bigger chamber of the test device and the oil sample with a 10 ml syringe in the smaller chamber.
The device is closed and now the measurement starts while shaking the equipment every 2 minutes for about 10 seconds in a time period of 20 minutes.
The test result is readable directly.
Training Video can be found by following this link:
Water in Oil
Water in Oil E