Quick Insoluble Test
Although the SPOT CHECK is not comparable with a lab oil test it is a quick and cheap test to check if oil is polluted/ contaminated e. g. with water.
- Measuring range: all lube oils
- Measuring time: about 1 min.
- Maintenance and repairing can be made in time to avoid defects of the engine or to get them as small as possible
- No chemicals required
- Easy to handle and for transport
One drop is given on the SPOT TEST paper and dries. The diffused drop shows the following:
- Degree of pollution/ contamination
- Exist of water or fuel oil
The dry drop is compared with the enclosed drop pattern to check the degree of pollution. If the test is done regularly it is possible to get determined information about the oil condition.
Training Video can be found by following this link: